PNW Blogger Photo Event
I have an update for the PNW Blogger meet up in July! There's been a bit of a schedule issue with the original photographer for this event, so we have adjusted the schedule and price! We are now able to lower the price to $45, annnnnnd we have added two craft projects (supplies included) to the day. It will be awesome. SO, here's the updated schedule:
Say hello to the first Crafty/Photo event, by PNW Blogger. What’s going to happen on July 13th in Portland:
- Each person will have a professional photo taken, by the talented Margaret Jacobsen. Perfect for a blog profile image.
- We will start with an awesome craft: Painted canvas bag project (check it out here from Brit & Co.)
- Next up: a hanging plant craft, taught by Chelsey. Succulents/supplies will be provided!
- After that, a fun bunting and food marker craft taught by Jenni!
- As usual, there's an awesome gift bag for each guest.
- Big fancy prizes to win.
- Eat yummy bites from Journey's.
- Enjoy the company of your fellow local bloggers.
- Basically, it's going to be a grand 'ol time.